Our engineering teams work in an agile development environment with multi-disciplined teams to develop and deliver web applications, which are used throughout the world. We need software engineers who are excited and passionate about leveraging innovative technologies and contributing their talents. This will be a unique opportunity to develop and maintain high quality multi-language web applications in temples and to apply your technical skills to a work.
This position works in a leadership role and requires vast knowledge of industry practices, and good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for designing, defining, developing, testing, implementing, and analyzing technical products and systems of diverse scope. This position also has responsibilities for technical oversight of an engineering team and is expected to participate fully as a leader of that engineering team and will lead in such areas as project planning activities, work break-down of tasks, and engineering peer reviews.
- Lead one or more teams in the design and development of assigned software development tasks
- Work with Senior Principal Engineers and Senior Engineers in the establishment of architectures, standards, and best-practices
- Participate in team meetings, team planning sessions, setting team goals
- Estimate the time to develop and deliver features as defined by product management
- Participate in peer review of project software design and coding