If you are ready to join an already fantastic team where aptitude is a way of life you will love working with the team at Mindfire.
We are growing and we are looking for some great people to join the team. The immediate need is for a PHP Developer who has experience in Node.js, but the possibilities are endless.
At Mindfire we not only assist our key clients with innovative projects, but we also assist them in finding truly talented engineers. We have an opening with our internal team for a Full Stack Developer. In this position you will be assisting us with a variety of different projects.
• Providing innovative software development services that delight our clients
• Attend daily stand-up meetings to provide updates on project status
• Stay up to date on latest trends in software development
• Abilities from requirements gathering to successful deployment
• Full stack development experience with PHP
• Solid OOP experience
• Experience using MVC Frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Cake or Zend
• Solid developing experience with HTML5 and CSS3, understanding of usage/limitations
• Experience with databases and data modeling
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with document databases like RavenDB, CouchDB, Mongo and more.
• Optional remote work Tuesdays and Thursdays (Project Based)
• Benefits point system which allows you to customize your benefits plan to you and your family. Already have medical? At Mindfire we allocate the same money toward something that is unique to you.
• Great rates and unique solutions for Medical, dental, vision, HSA & more
• Optional IRA contribution
• Free lunch Friday (Every Friday we do a team activity)
• Being a part of the Mindfire family
• If you would like to know more, please submit your resume and we will reach out. Please be sure to include a link to your github/stack overflow if you have it.