At Mindfire we have been building enterprise level web applications for decades and mobile apps since the app stores went live. We've worked on so many systems that we rarely encounter a problem we haven't already solved.
If you are ready to join an already fantastic team where aptitude is a way of life you will love working with the team at Mindfire.
At Mindfire we not only assist our key clients with innovative projects, but we also assist them in finding truly talented engineers. We have an opening with our internal team for a Project Manager. In this position you will be assisting us with a variety of different projects.
Must be a self-starter who loves to learn new things and is looking for a long-term opportunity for professional growth.
• Responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion.
• Foster strong relationships with clients and stakeholders; engaging often to define their needs.
• Working to organize and motivate teams to deliver quality software on time.
• Tracking and reporting project progress to leadership, team members, stake holders, and clients.
• Ensuring that clients and leadership are kept up to date on project status reporting any potential roadblocks.
• Experience with tools like Jira, and Trello
• Applied experience using methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, etc.
• Experience managing all types of projects from conception to deployment.
• Proven abilities to manage projects within a variety of size and scope.
• Preference will be given to candidates that have experience doing project management in a consulting environment.
• Flexibility to thrive in a startup environment, creativity in problem solving.
• Certified PMP, CSM, or CSP preferred but not required.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate with Developers and Stake Holders
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Overtime
• Flexible schedule